Call for Wazo Knowmads. WAZO, the global firm of innovation, communication and culture content creation presents Call for WAZO Knowmads to be in touch with all the Knowmads (Knowledge nomads) who wishes to share with us and the Wazo community their experiences, projects, ideas, stories, designs…
We are looking for Knowmads, innovative-creative-collaborative professionals from the Creative and Cultural Industries who desire to expose the projects that they manage on the digital publication called Wazo Magazine (ISSN 2444-1201) and www.wazogate.com
HOW CAN YOU SHARE AND SPREAD YOUR PROJECT?
Please send an email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org including the following guidelines:
- Format .docx
- Font: Times New Roman 12
- Text: Justify and identation
- Language: Spanish (preferibly) or English.
- Length: Around 2000 characters (including spaces).
- The file of the article should be labeled with the name of the author and the title as follows: Surname_Name_Title.docx
- Just in case you are the owner of the photos
- Please do not include images on the .docx file
- Please attach them in the email or send them via dropbox, google drive, wetransfer…
- Copy of a valid identification (i.e. Passport)
WHAT IS THE DEADLINE?
From Tuesday 16th of May to Friday 30th of June of 2017
CAN YOU INCLUDE LINKS TO YOUR WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA?
Seriously? Of course! You must to! The more links we have the easier will be to spread your project
IS THERE ANY REQUIREMENT?
Nope! The only one is that you should be over 18 years old.
IS THERE A PAPER SELECTION?
Of course. Papers will be selected by a committee formed by international and multidisciplinar professionals regarding to quality standards of WAZO. Articles selected can be finally included on WAZO MAGAZINE (ISSN 2444-1201) and www.wazogate.com
HOW WILL YOU KNOW THE RESOLUTION?
WAZO will communicate to participants either if they have been selected or not.
HAVE A LOOK TO THE LAST WAZO MAGAZINE ISSUE!