Call for papers: : Creative Cultural Industries. Stories of sustainable cities and communities in rural areas.
The Editorial Board of Wazo Magazine, free collaborative magazine published by Wazo Coop (ISSN 2444-1201), presents a Call for Papers for the Winter 2021 Issue.
Wazo Magazine is a social journal supported by worldwide professionals who presents articles in spanish and english about Creative Cultural Industries and Social and Solidarity Economy. It is published every season in digital format to reduce the environmental impact and carbon footprint on www.wazomagazine.com
The topic for this call is “Creative Cultural Industries. Stories of sustainable cities and communities in rural areas”. Winter 2021 Issue will compile informative articles about projects and experiences about sustainable cities and communities in rural areas developed in the context of social and solidarity economy.
Please note that:
- Sustainable cities and communities: Support positive economic, social and environmental links between urban, peri-urban and rural areas by strengthening national and regional development planning.
- Social and Solidarity Economy (SSE). Ethical and values-based approach to economic development that prioritizes the welfare of people and planet, over profits and blind growth.
- Creative Cultural Industries (CCI). Good, services and activities of content derived from cultural, artistic or heritage origins: music, crafts, literature, visual arts, performance arts…
The Editorial Board of Wazo Magazine will select proposals on topics addressing sustainable cities and communities in rural areas developed in the context of social and solidarity economy. Articles inspired in Sustainable Development Goals of 2030 Agenda of United Nations will be specially welcomed and positively valued.
Deadline for paper submissions
10th of December 2020
Please send an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org attaching the following files:
- Format .docx
- Font: Times New Roman 12
- Inclusive language
- Text: Justify and indentation
- Language: Spanish or English.
- Length: Between 2000 and 4000 characters (including spaces).
- The file of the article should be labeled with the name of the author and the title as follows: Surname_Name_Title.docx
- Just in case you are the owner of the photos
- High resolution images
- Please do not include images on the .docx file
- Please attach them in the email or send them via Dropbox, Google Drive, Wetransfer…
- Copy of a valid identification (i.e. Passport)
About Wazo Coop
Wazo Coop is spanish non-profit cooperative that generates positive impact in rural areas
We empower people for rural areas to promote positive impact in local communities. We cooperate and develop projects for social transformation of rural areas, we promote participatory leadership by means of innovation and creativity methods for positive changes.
Discover our work on www.wazo.es