Call for papers. The positive impact in rural areas
The Editorial Board of Wazo Magazine, free collaborative magazine published by Wazo Coop (ISSN 2444-1201), presents a Call for Papers for the Summer 2020 Issue.
Wazo Magazine is a social journal supported by worldwide professionals who presents articles in spanish and english about Creative Cultural Industries and Social and Solidarity Economy. It is published every season in digital format to reduce the environmental impact and carbon footprint on www.wazomagazine.com
The topic for this call is The positive impact in rural areas. Summer 2020 Issue will compile informative articles about projects and experiences related to Creative Cultural Industries and/or Social and Solidarity Economy with positive impact in rural and low populated areas.
Topics to be addressed in positive impact in rural areas
- Creative Cultural Industries (CCI). Good, services and activities of content derived from cultural, artistic or heritage origins: music, crafts, literature, visual arts, performance arts…
- Social and Solidarity Economy (SSE). Ethical and values-based approach to economic development that prioritizes the welfare of people and planet, over profits and blind growth.
- Positive Impact: Valuable and meaningful effects in communities. Development of CCI and SSE on economic, social and environmental sustainability in rural areas accordingly to SDG of 2030 Agenda of United Nations.
Proposals on topics addressing (1) positive impact in rural areas and CCI and (2) positive impact in rural areas and SSE are welcomed. Articles addressing (3) positive impact in rural areas and both CCI and SSE will be specially welcomed and positively valued.
Deadline for paper submissions
10th of June 2020
Please send an email to the address email@example.com attaching the following files:
- Format .docx
- Font: Times New Roman 12
- Inclusive language
- Text: Justify and indentation
- Language: Spanish or English.
- Length: Between 2000 and 4000 characters (including spaces).
- The file of the article should be labeled with the name of the author and the title as follows: Surname_Name_Title.docx
- Just in case you are the owner of the photos
- High resolution images
- Please do not include images on the .docx file
- Please attach them in the email or send them via Dropbox, Google Drive, Wetransfer…
- Copy of a valid identification (i.e. Passport)
About Wazo Coop
Wazo Coop is spanish non-profit cooperative that generates positive impact in rural areas
We empower people for rural areas to promote positive impact in local communities. We cooperate and develop projects for social transformation of rural areas, we promote participatory leadership by means of innovation and creativity methods for positive changes.
Discover our work on www.wazo.es